Thank you for your interest in commissioning me!
To submit a request please have your idea ready and email me at [email protected] or DM me on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lethal.bliss/
starting price is $150 for a full rendered character. Each additional character is subject to the same price.
If your character is complicated (IE: armor/weapons, intricate costumes, heavily tattooed etc...) I may add a complexity fee depending on the request.
Variations are possible for an additional $15-$30 each, depending on complexity (IE: Same design, but one clothed and one nude)
Commission Terms of Service
- by commissioning me, you agree that you are 18 years or older.
- Down payment towards your commission must be made before I start work.
- When I finish I will send a lowres image of the product. Full payment must be received before I send the Hi res image.
- I accept payment through paypal.
- If YOU decide to cancel your commission your refund will depend on the progress ive made.
1. if I have yet to start - Full refund of partial payment
2. if I have made the sketch - partial refund of down payment
3. if I have completed the work - no refund.
- I reserve the right to cancel your commission at any time. If I decide to cancel your commission, you will receive a full refund, regardless of the progress I’ve made
- You MAY post your commission on any social media platform, I just ask that you please credit my instagram or twitter page. You may also crop said artwork for avatars or banners.
- You MAY create copies, prints, or other merchandise for your own personal use. IE: creating merchandise for yourself, or to be given to a few friends.
- You MAY NOT create copies, prints, or other merchandise for intent of profit unless previously discussed. An additional charge will be applied for commercial usage.
- I own all copyrights of the commission. I also reserve the right to copy, reproduce, and reuse the image for self-promotion and sales. Although if necessary for the client Exclusive reproduction rights may be discussed in conjunction with commercial use.
- I reserve the right to take as long as I like on a commission unless a due date is previously agreed upon.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission under any circumstances.
Edits and Changes
- You may request changes up to three (3) times before I no longer accept them. This does not include communication errors or mistakes on my end.
- You MAY NOT edit or trace the commission yourself, or contact another artist to do so.
- You MAY color line-art or paint over a sketch, as long as there is a link to the original sketch, as well as a clear distinction between the content provided and my own content.